About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Wednesday 31 May 1989

USA 1989: San Diego - America's finest city...

"Life is about laughing and living in good and bad times. Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile..."

San Diego, USA
(30 May 1989)

(Fun time at the Sea World)

Today we went for a leisure drive in our rented car to San Diego about 120 miles from Cockatoo Inn in Los Angeles.

This beautiful city on the Pacific Ocean has the perfect climate, and is the perfect destination for all travelers. The 'Must sees' here include the eminent San Diego Zoo and the associated San Diego Wild Animal Park, two excellent museums are San Diego Museum of Man and the San Diego Natural History Museum and of course, the San Diego Sea World.

(Visiting the Japanese Garden)

(San Diego Zoo)
(Strolling leisurely in the garden)
(Shopping for souvenirs)

San Diego Sea World - Exciting adventures, amazing animals, and wondrous shows! Learn what your pets already know at Pets Rule! Sea lions, otters, and even a walrus give home improvement a whole new meaning at Fools with Tools. Polar bears, beluga whales and seals entertain you from their chilly dwellings at Base Station Wild Arctic. Kids of all ages can focus on fun at Shamu's Happy Harbor.
(The Sea World)

San Diego Zoo - Located in beautiful Balboa Park, the 100-acre World-Famous San Diego Zoo was founded by Dr. Harry Wegeforth in 1916. This colorful and extremely enterprising San Diego physician started the collection with 50 animals gathered from various local menageries. The San Diego Zoo cares for over 3,800 animals of 800 different species. Its collection of animals, as well as its plant collection of over 6,500 species, is acknowledged as one of the finest in the entire world.

No comments: