About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Friday 25 October 2013

2013 KQ2: 15 Hatyai - Kuala Lumpur

"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it will always get you the right ones..."

KEMBARA QURBAN 2


DAY 15: 25 OCT 2013 – FRIDAY
HATYAI – KUALA LUMPUR
DISTANCE : 533 KM

We had roti canai breakfast with the gang at Salma Restaurant. Around 1000 we checked out of the hotel and started to ride towards the border.

(Some sort of festivities in front of the hotel)
(Hj Din and Yati)
(Shamsuri aka Chon)
(Noor Sazali aka Zali)
(Tawfik aka Farouq Hitam)
(Shanaz with back injury)
(Kathi aka Mr. Wonderful)
(Munawar with Rose from KL)
(Juma, the lady superbiker)
(Hj Helmi from Kuantan)
(me, tired but contented)
(Yeay! We are going back to home sweet home)

On the way, near the traffic light, there was a slight accident involving one of our bikers with a pick-up and a bus. The damages to the bike was quite bad. The windshield was cracked, the foot rest broken and the wheel spoke bent. The rider experienced injuries to the hand and leg. After a short rest, we continued riding slowly to the border.

(Unfortunate accident at the traffic light)
(It was raining heavily from Changlun)
(The rain had cleared but still cloudy)

The border clearance was smooth. We detoured to a workshop in Bertam to get the bike repaired. We stopped at Simpang Pulai to refuel. The journey home was relaxing. Although we were worried, the biker managed to ride his bike and everyone arrived home safely.

(Waiting at Cikgu Farid workshop)
(Having late lunch and updating love ones)
(The shadow of Mus and Mun on the Vulcan)
(The Kembara Qurban 2 news in Malaysia Namban)

Alhamdulillah....

👈👈 2013: Betong, Thailand
2013: Hatyai, Thailand ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰

3 comments:

fArOUkhItAm said...

Alhamdulilah... Thanks Kak Mun for the very nice writing, great photos.

More great times will come with new KTM.. heheheheehe


Taufik.

griffin said...

Great ride sis and the gang. Congrats .

Nong (Maimon Mohd Top) said...

Tawfik,
Dah boleh start planning for this year kembara...

Griffin,
Thanks sir... been following your blog and tayar golek blog closely for reference...