About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Sunday 28 June 2009

Australia 2009: 14 Brisbane - Botanical Parks and Whale Watching...

"God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime..."

Attractions and botanical parks

We further retraced our past path and visited the Sea World, Dream World, Movie World, Wet & Wild and White Water parks. We didn’t have much time to spend, but contented just to have some photo shots to remind us of our visits to the attractions some 10 years ago.

(One of the amusement parks)

We drove towards Brisbane and planned to visit a few museums but couldn’t find suitable car parks to accommodate the height of our caravan.

(Hollywood of the Goald Coast)

We then drove to the Botanical Park which is situated at the outskirts of Brisbane and whiled away our time in the park before we got some lunch at McD and refueled.'

(Amusement parks for kids and adults)

We returned the caravan, and after the vehicle checks, paper work and a cup of hot coffee, we took a cab to Brisbane International Airport. We were early to check-in and bought a couple of Merino sweaters and more souvenirs at the duty-free shops before boarding the 2320 flight back to KL..

(A safety road warning)

It was a good exciting holiday and we plan to come back soon to venture further in the land down under...

(Ample time to update my blog)

G’day Mate…

6 comments:

cikMilah said...

tunggu KakNong upload gambar ni....
Have a safe journey home...

Nong said...

Cik Milah,
Alhamdulillah kak nong and hubby selamat sampai KL. Hari ni nak rest whole day. Maybe esuk belum boleh masuk kerja, kena gi hospital to check for H1N1 symptoms...

Tak sempat nak upload gambar pasal update kat Brisbane airport, maybe later...

Memorable trails... said...

Welcome home sis.Nothing can beat home sweet home right?You must be tired eh.Get a good rest...

Nong said...

Madam,
Yes, it feels good to be home again. Body and mind rasa lethargic, it'll take days to adjust...

Pak Zawi said...

I came by way of Madam Gold's site. I enjoy traveling too and looking at your site there is so much for us to learn and follow. Will be reading all of your journals to select our next destination. Thanks for sharing.

Nong said...

Pak Zawi,
Thanks for visiting. I love to travel since i was young but time is always limited by work commitment and other priorities. I am now looking forward to retirement years where i can go off anytime i want.

Hopefully, by then i will still be in good health and have the energy to venture. I like your travelogue too and will use it for my travel reference...