About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Monday 16 October 2017

2017 - Hola, South America...

"The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens..."


South America is in fact the top in our bucket list...

We have been waiting for this trip for almost four years and have developed severe anxiety every time the trip was cancelled. So, we are not surprised when friends and family are worried and concerned for our safety. We shouldn’t let ourselves be deterred by negative news or hearsay about the supposed dangers. Some countries do have safety and security issues and we should be extra careful and exercise precautions. But guess what, we’ve also heard bad stories about Paris, London and New York. We can recount many horror stories at places all over the world since we started travelling in the early 80's.

Hubby and I have never been to Latin America, the nearest we ventured was Tijuana, a small Mexican border town in 1989. This time, our experience is limited to a number of Latin American countries, specifically Argentina, Peru and Brazil. The list of natural wonders found within these countries is endless. Nevertheless, during these two weeks we are going to visit a few of the famous ones.

Please pray for our safety!

(Machu Pichu in Cusco, Peru)
(Iguazu Falls bordering Argentina and Brazil)
(Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

South America - Exploring the Wonders of the World
Argentina - Peru - Brazil
(16 -30 October 2017)

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lima, Peru
Pisac, Peru
Machu Pichu, Peru
Sacred Valley, Peru
Chinchero, Peru
Cuzco, Peru
Foz de Iguazu, Brazil/Argentina
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

👈👈 2017: Buenos Aires, Argentina
2017: Betong, Thailand ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰

No comments: