About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Friday 7 December 2018

Thailand 2018: A free and easy year-end couple ride...

“Traveling puts things into perspective. It allows us to realize that there are far bigger things than our problems…” 

(The four gentlemen)

Date: 7 – 15 December 2018
Route: KL – Phatthalung – Kui Buri – Phetchabun –Chainat – Samut Songkhram - Chumphon – Krabi – Pak Bara - KL
Total Distance: 4,640km


A few weeks before our planned year-end ride we shared our routing with the gang. Yami/Zue and Fauzilan/CT decided to join us in this trip. Another couple, Ajilong/Sha would be joining us along the way as they started riding a day later.

The first two days we will be riding together with five TCB riders, Mat Put, Zali, Akbar, Pok Deng and Sir Taufik until Kui Buri where we will split ways. The TCB riders will be riding into Cambodia through the Had Lek border and later into Laos through the Stung Treng border.

Riding a motorcycle is exhilarating for many people. One can experience a sense of freedom and adrenaline release while admiring the beautiful scenery along the way. As usual, to make long rides less boring, we visited some attractions along the way to break the monotony and made the journey more interesting. Attractions visited during our trips:

(Route 41, Phatthalung)
(Phu Tubberk Highlands, Phetchabun)
(Route 12, Khao Kho)
(Fantasy Resort, Chai Nat)
(Mae Khlong Train Market, Samut Songkhram)
(Rajabakhti Park, Hua Hin)
(Dan Singkhon Myanmar Border, Prachuap Khiri Khan)
(Rest & Recreation Area, Thap Sakae)
(Isthmus of Kra, Kra Buri Ranong)
(Myanmar is just across the river)
(Samet Nangshe Viewpoint, Phang Nga Bay)
(Khao Tanan and Sunflower Field, Thung Bu Lang)
(Pak Bara Beach, Satun)


Next trip: 2019 Umrah Trip

No comments: