About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Saturday 25 January 2014

Indonesia 2014 Bali Adventure Ride: 03 Lovina - Bedugul - Kuta

"If you deliberately set out to be less than you are capable, you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life..." - Abraham Maslow

Day 3 - Saturday, 25 Jan 2014
(Lovina - Bedugul - Kuta)

(Breakfast by the beach)
(Buffet breakfast at the hotel cafe)

We woke up early and have a buffet breakfast at the Hotel Cafe. Today we planned to ride back to Kuta and stop at a few attractions along the way. Lovina Beach is a coastal area on the north western side of Bali. The coastal strip stretches from 5 km west of the city of Singaraja to 15 km east.

The Lovina area contains many small villages and is becoming more popular with tourists but remains far quieter than the tourist hot spots of the island's south side. While we were at Lovina Beach we could arrange for snorkeling trip or dolphin watching which can take up to three hours, depending on season and luck.

(Dolphin at Lovina Beach)
(The gentlemen bikers)
(The lady bikers)

We rode out of Lovina and stopped at a shallow lake about 1,231m above sea level and it is located at Bedugul, the famous tourist destinations in Bali. Bedugul lake is a closed lake where visitors can do various outdoor activities such as riding the motorized boat to circle the lake, para-sailing, canoeing with the traditional boat, banana boating, water skiing, and others. Fishing activities are also available in the lake.

(A scenic road to Bedugul)
(Stop to feed the monkeys)
(A misty mountain view)
(A glimpse of the lake)
(A group photo of the bikers gang)
(Motorbikes parked in a row)
(Checking messages from home)

We rode back leisurely to Kuta and checked in Zuk Hotel. After a short rest we walked to a nearby Medina Muslim Restaurant for a late lunch and an hour of foot massage. The rest of the afternoon was spent napping in the room.

(Riding back to Kuta Beach)
(Lunch at Medina Restaurant)
(Nasi Goreng Gunung Agung)

Tonight we had dinner with some Bali riders at the Baleudang Seafood Restaurant. The floating restaurant serves a variety of delicious seafood dishes. Its nice warm ambiance makes it popular to tourists as well as locals.

(Baleudang Seafood Restaurant)
(Having dinner on floating hut)
(Exchanging phone numbers and FB contacts)

👈👈 2014: Kuta/Tanah Lot/KL

No comments: