About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Saturday 11 August 2018

2018 Bigfoot Beaches of Thailand I - Soi Sawan Beach, Songkhla

“The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking…” - Robert H Shuller

(Small huts at Soi Sawan Beach)

Date: 11 August 2018
Route: Tha Sala – Soi Sawan Beach
Restaurant: Haji Seafood Si Sawan Beach

From Yaosir Beach in Tha Sala we drove southwards and stopped for lunch at Soi Sawan Beach on the way to Pattani. There are many rest places and restaurant along the beach for travellers to take a rest. It is located on the 27th kilometer of the Tae Pha district. The beach is about 4 km long and a good place for family picnics.

Because the south of Thailand has a large Muslim population, Soi Sawan Beach has many Halal restaurants. We had seafood lunch in the small hut by the beach.

(A brightly colored signage of Halal Eatery)
(Haji Seafood Restaurant)
(Patiently waiting for our seafood lunch)
(Huts for travelers to rest and eat)
(Beautiful clean beach of Soi Sawan)
(Delicious hot food for hungry travelers)

No comments: