About Me

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 45 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Monday 20 May 2024

Trans-Siberian 16: Doha - KLIA

"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally..."

(Kuala Lumpur at night)

Day 16: Friday, 17 May 2024
Route: Doha - KLIA
Flight: QR4993/MH165 ETD DOH 0805 ETA KUL 2055

Safely landed in Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar at 0515 hrs.

(Midnight snacks on board)
(Breakfast before landing)
(The sun is creeping up a t Hamad International Airport)

We had a two hour transit in Doha before continuing our flight back to Malaysia on MAS. Hamad International Airport is currently rated as the World's Best Airport by Skytrax, and now holds Best Airport in the Middle East for the 10th time.

(The boarding gate is packed with travellers)

We boarded MH165 at 0805 hrs and slept in between meals. Arrived in KLIA around 2100 hrs.

(Enough sleep on board)
(Meals on MAS flight)

We booked an Airport taxi to our Putramas Apartment then retrieved our E300 and headed to our Bidara house. On the way, we stopped for Nasi Lemak late dinner at Ujang Nasi Lemak restaurant in Bandar Baru Selayang.

(Best nasi lemak in town)

Alhamdulillah... We reached our Bidara House before midnight.


👈👈Day 15: Moscow - Doha ✈️
Musafir Ke Serambi Mekkah - Banda Aceh👉👉

No comments: