About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Thursday 24 October 2013

2013 KQ2: 14 Hatyai

"The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose..."

KEMBARA QURBAN 2


DAY 14 (24 OCT 2013 – THURSDAY)
HATYAI

We woke up quite late and walked to Salma restaurant to have breakfast of nasi lemak and nasi kerabu. The rest of gang had theirs much earlier. After breakfast we went back to the hotel and continue napping till late afternoon. Some went to the Bazaar and Market to buy some nuts and tid-bits to bring home.

(Having teh tarik with the gang from KL)

After taking a refreshing shower we walked to Hamid Restaurant next door for teh tarik and toasts. We were joined by others including Rose, Munawar and Aa'la who arrived from KL earlier.

(Seafood dinner, the most expensive dinner during the trip)

We met with the rest of the gang at the lobby around 1900 and took 2 tuk-tuk to a seafood restaurant for a sumptuous dinner.

Tonight we had another round of foot massage and later had teh tarik at the night stall.

👈👈 2013: Hatyai - Kuala Lumpur
2013: Hatyai, Thailand ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰

No comments: