About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Thursday 27 June 2013

2013 Aussie Holiday: 06 Lake Entrance/Melbourne

"Travel penetrates your consciousness, but not in a rational way..." - Milton Glaser

Day 06: 27 June 2013
(Stanton Apartment Melbourne)

(A hearty breakfast before the journey)
(Chatting with the neighbour)

We woke up early and had breakfast in the campervan. By 09:30 we checked out and started driving towards Melbourne which is about 350km away. The journey took us around 4 hours and at 14:30 we reached Melbourne Apollo, South Centre Road Tullamarine and returned the Campervan.
.
(Lakes and rivers along the way)
(Driving through the tunnel across Melbourne)

After inspections and signing off, we moved all our belonging into the MPV and drove direct to DFO South Wharf for some shopping as it would be closed at 18:00. We had early dinner of seafood sandwiches at Subway restaurant in the DFO food court.
  
(Returning our campervan)
(A simple hippie campervan)

We arrived late and checked in Stanton Apartments in St Kilda Road. As the elevator was out of order we had to carry our luggage to the second floor.

(Hana and her grandpa at DFO)
(Direct Factory Outlet South Wharf)

Stanton Apartment offers 3-star accommodation in spacious two and three bedroom apartments located in the heart of dynamic, charming, metropolitan and tree-lined St Kilda Road business precinct. On St Kilda Road, are Melbourne's most famous historic monuments, parks and entertainment only minutes by tram to Melbourne Central Business District. We rented a spacious and fully furnished three-bedroom apartment for 3 nights at a rental cost of A$270/night.

(A large Master bedroom
(One of the smaller rooms)

After settling down we were feeling hungry again so we had a late supper of fried Maggi to fill hungry tummies.

👈👈 2013: Mt Buller, Australia

No comments: